[arch-haskell] Layout of ABS tree for Haskell packages?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 12 07:36:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:50:46 +0100
>>>>>> "Magnus" == Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:

Magnus> It wouldn't be possible to mimic it completely since hackage
Magnus> allows several categories for a single package.  However, the
Magnus> packages in AUR all have a single category (even though I'm not
Magnus> sure how they get them), maybe we could use that.

Well, we could choose one 'main' category in that case.

Otoh, granularity of categories in Arch/AUR is quite rough...mostly
all the haskell packages are 'lib' or 'devel' and that's why I thought
about some finer classification.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA