[arch-haskell] Re: Can I help to maintain Haskell packages on AUR?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:36:31 UTC 2013

gour:
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 03:25:05 +0200
>
> Xyne> I also follow aur-general and could handle specific issues that
> Xyne> arise there with Haskell packages managed by the arch-haskell
> Xyne> account.
>
> I 'own' few haskell packages which I would like to transfer to
> arch-haskell account, but being certain there will be some mechanism
> so that more members of the 'team' can update them?

I want to publish the update process, then hand over maintainance to the
community shortly, so that we can collectively maintain:

    * the AUR package set
    * the set of package build info, http://www.galois.com/~dons/arch-haskell-status.html
    * the distro map of Arch on Hackage, (e.g. http://hackage.haskell.org/package/addLicenseInfo)

-- Don