[arch-haskell] Documentation in binary packages?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:36:18 UTC 2013

I notice that haddock documentation isn't built into binary packages
(haskell-dataenc, haskell-network, etc), while it is shipped with GHC
itself.  Furthermore, all packages built from AUR will include haddock
documentation by default.

Is there any reason for *not* shipping haddock documentation with all
pre-built packages?

At the moment this is causing me grief because haskell mode for vim
relies on local documentation for features like "add import statement
for identifier under the cursor", and with the current situation it
will only find identifiers in GHC and AUR-built packages.