[arch-haskell] MissingH breakage

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:36:08 UTC 2013

For all the packages that said they needed parsec<3, I just did a makepkg -o
(download & extract), and edited the PKGBUILD and/or cabal file for that
package as necessary to remove that < 3 restriction, then did makepkg -e
(noextract) and installed that package.  Everything seems to build and work
fine (so far) with parsec 3.