[arch-haskell] parsec troubles

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:36:04 UTC 2013

Well, I think this is a reasonable workaround for the "minor" half of
one of these version splitting packages -- I still think we should
downgrade to parsec 2 -- since that's what the haskell platform ships
with.

Now, when we do that, there are a few thiings that need >= parsec 3. For
those, some new logic in cabal2arch got get them building.

We may just be able to get authors to move though, with more direct
calls to stop using non-preferred versions of things.

-- Don

abimelech: