[arch-haskell] Completing the transition of package ownership

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:33:41 UTC 2013

I'm just finishing up moving my packages to the 'arch-haskell' group
account on AUR. So far dons, gour and angvp have joined the group, with
some 205 packages under it now.

There are some key libraries still owned otuside the arch-haskell group
account, by

    leffe:
        alex
        haskell-arrows
        haskell-stream

    ScriptDevil:
        haddock
        haskell-binary
        haskell-fingertree

    vogt:
        haskell-edison-core
        haskell-mtl
        xmobar

    vegai:
        haskell-x11

    halekin:
        haskell-cgi
        haskell-curl
        haskell-fastcgi
        haskell-hdbc
        haskell-parsec
        haskell-plugins
        haskell-scgi
        haskell-utf8-string
        haskell-xft
        haskell-xhtml

They're all well named, but unlikely to stay as update to date as group maintained packages.

If you're on this list, contact me or gour for group AUR access. If you know how to contact
these guys, can you do so, asking them to join the arch-haskell AUR group, and help share
the maintainance burden

Cheers,
  Don