[arch-haskell] [haskell-web] & ghc 7.6.3

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu May 30 18:33:56 CEST 2013

Do you mean http://hackage.haskell.org/package/lens ?

> Cabal-dev would be nice (it was not in haskell-web).
>
> Another nice addition would be haskell-pipes when the whole suit is
> ready.

Is it only http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pipes or do you mean
the entire pipes-* set?

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay