[arch-haskell] [haskell-web] & ghc 7.6.3

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Wed May 22 16:57:41 CEST 2013

Hello Fabio,

Any update ? It has been broken for quite a while now. I guess we are only a few using the web repo (as so few souls are complaining) but it might be fair to update the doc and flag the web repo as out-of-dated.

Just for information, I have been moving along using cabal and cabal-dev in the meanwhile.

Cheers,