[arch-haskell] New [haskell-happstack] repository

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Jul 28 12:04:55 CEST 2013

On Jul 27, 2013 6:51 PM, "Nicola Squartini" <tensor5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For those of you interested in Haskell for the web, I created using
cblrepo a new repository containing all the latest happstack, clckwrks and
gitit packages. If you want to use it, add this to your pacman.conf

> [haskell-happstack]
> SigLevel = Never
> Server = ftp://noaxiom.org/$repo/$arch
>
> I believe that some of the dependencies now in haskell-happstack should
rather go in haskell-core. Here is a minimal list:

> base16-bytestring
> haskell-src-meta
> syb-with-class
> time-compat

Would you mind putting this request in a bug on github/habs instead
please?  It reduces the risk that I forget to deal with it ;-)