[arch-haskell] Signed repos

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Jan 8 23:40:06 CET 2013

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:03:48PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:
>> Hi Magnus,
>>
>> Everything seems to be working as expected. Have you overcome the
>> problems of ensuring a secure custody chain?
>
> I'm not quite satisfied with it, but just keeping a subkey for
> signing on kiwilight (where I build), will have to do.
>
>> Also, could you send me a copy of the ArchHaskell key signed with
>> your other key (0xAB4DFBA4)?
>
> Will do, as soon as I've signed the "real" repos.

I've now signed the official repos, both x86_64 and i686.  The signing
will work whether you access it as [haskell] or [haskell-core].  I've
also signed the database, which means the following kind of entry will
now work:

[haskell-core]
SigLevel = Required TrustedOnly
Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/haskell/core/$arch

The key has been uploaded to the server hkp://pgp.mit.edu: 4209170B

Oh, by the way, I've been putting up deltas for a while too, even
though every delta seems to be larger than the original :)

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay