[arch-haskell] skunkworks (was Re: http-conduit)

tam at hiddenrock.com tam at hiddenrock.com
Mon Sep 24 18:47:38 CEST 2012

I rolled my own from scratch, as much as an exercise in Haskelling than
anything else (because I'm far from pro).  I will try to make it available
soon, but the current amount of documentation required for somebody who isn't
me to use it outweighs the amount of work required for me to get it into a
more understandable/usable state. ;)

pete