[arch-haskell] haskell-extra move to ghc-7.6

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 19:09:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

for everyone interested, I started porting [haskell-extra] in sync
with [haskell]. I decided to call it [haskell-web], because
web-frameworks are the main target. You can use it adding these lines
in your pacman.conf:

[haskell-web]
Server = http://archhaskell.mynerdside.com/$repo/$arch

At the moment there are about 80 packages: yesod, snap, happstack and
all their dependencies. In the next days I'll try to port the rest.
There is only x86_64, as I need packages from main [haskell] repo and
at the moment i686 is not in sync. Magnus, could you please fix this?

Please tell me if anything is wrong...
Fabio