[arch-haskell] Testing repo with GHC 7.6

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:13:58 CEST 2012

2012/10/12 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>

> The transition has been made.  [haskell-old] will be kept around until
> the missing packages are re-added to [haskell].

Thank you for this. I should have some time in the next week to update
[haskell-extra]. In the meantime, if somebody (like me) have some
package from [haskell-extra] installed has 3 choices:

  1. Wait until I'm done for any pacman -Syu
  2. Remove the offending packages to use ghc-7.6 and to update system.
  3. Ask Magnus where [haskell-old] is. At least you can update core packages.

For me only (3) is reasonable. So Magnus, where is [haskell-old]?

Thanks,
Fabio