[arch-haskell] Package requests: csv, SDL*

gdweber at iue.edu gdweber at iue.edu
Fri May 11 05:04:34 CEST 2012

Please add these packages to the [haskell] repo:

csv

SDL
SDL-image
SDL-ttf

----

Note: In https://github.com/archhaskell/habs I read,

"Suggestions for adding individual packages to the set are always
welcome. Just send the request to the mailinglist."

In mail from Magnus Therning to this list, 26 Mar 2012, I read,

"Would you please raise a bug at https://github.com/archhaskell/habs ?
It reduces the risk of me forgetting about your request :-)"

To be safe, I have done both.

--
Gregory D. Weber, Ph. D.                            :
Associate Professor of Informatics                 / \