[arch-haskell] The PKGBUILD provides array

Alessandro Pezzoni alessandro_pezzoni at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 8 08:57:34 CET 2012

> Let's say that I want to create some private Haskell packages. These will
> depend on certain modules and/or packages.

You could/should create it with the cblrepo database in habs. This way
you would manage the other dependencies, too.

Maybe I have to make clear that I'm not arguing against one approach
or the other, as they seem almost equivalent to me. The only actual
benefit I see from the current approach, as previously I found a bit
cumbersome to find out which versions of which packages were provided
by the ghc package (only way I found was looking directly in the ABS
PKGBUILD, but maybe there is a simpler one).

Alessandro

--
If God had intended for email to be written in HTML, then the
traditional signoff of prayers would be </amen> -- Tom Liston