[arch-haskell] Instructions on navigating the current pkgs issues.

Michael Katelman katelman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:26:22 CET 2012

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can point me to instructions that might
allow me to navigate the current issues with ghc-related pkgs?
Basically, when I type pacman -Syu, it doesn't work and it would be
great if instead what it did was act normal and update my installed
packages. I'd provide more detail on my particular error message etc.,
but I have a totally plain haskell-platform install plust stuff I've
installed through cabal and it seems like it's probably obvious to
those involved why that no longer works and causes pacman to freak
out.