[arch-haskell] The next step for [haskell]

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Tue Mar 6 17:24:12 CET 2012

Magnus Therning wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:41, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> > I right now re-building [ghc74] for both x86_64 and i686.  Once that
> > is done I will basically replace [haskell] with the result of that.
> >
> > At the moment [ghc74] isn't even close to being a superset of
> > [haskell].  This is deliberate on my part.  In choosing between
> > putting up a usable repo as soon as possible, and putting up a
> > comprehensive repo later, I chose the former.
> >
> > I'm sorry for the inconvenience this will cause, but I believe this is
> > the better way forward right now.  Please use the github project's bug
> > tracker to raise requests for packages to be added.
>
> This is now done.  Now let the requests for adding packages come in! ;)
>
> I'll push the changes to the github repo later tonight.
>
> /M

So, just to verify, [ghc74] is the complete and independent repo suggested in
the other thread to collect the packages in [extra] and [community]?

As for requests, I suppose haskell-pandoc is already in there as it was in
[haskell]. Can you add haskell-hslua too?

Thank you for creating and maintaining this!

Regards,
Xyne