[arch-haskell] How to currently install haskell packages?

Alessandro Pezzoni alessandro_pezzoni at lavabit.com
Fri Mar 2 12:17:39 CET 2012

> AFAIU you have
>
> 1. Cloned `habs`.
> 2. Added a package using `cblrepo`.
> 3. Used `cblrepo` to create the source package and verified that it
> compiles properly.

Almost correct, yes. Basically, I am trying to upgrade the
haskell-hlint package (and dependencies haskell-cpphs and
haskell-uniplate). I added the relevant packages and bumped those
which depend on them, then created the source packages for all those.
So far so good (at least as I can see), although I'm not able to build
the ghc-mod package as I can't satisfy the haskell-ghc-paths
dependency, although I don't understand why.
Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong, otherwise I will provide
a GitHub pull request and a link to the built packages.

Alessandro

--
If God had intended for email to be written in HTML, then the
traditional signoff of prayers would be </amen> -- Tom Liston