[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Johan Holmquist holmisen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:03:28 CET 2012

> Nope, it doesn't.  I don't use i686 myself, so I haven't bothered
> building it for that architecture yet.  If there is demand for it I
> could build and upload it during the day.  Anyone else who's
> interested?

Yes, but on the other hand I'm not sure why it is in it's own repos
and not in [testing] so I don't know what it will mean for my Haskell
environment to install ghc.7.4.

Unfortunately I am really in need for a stable Arch with stable
Haskell environment for the next four weeks (bad timing), so all this
fuss with the migration and haskell packages being removed from
[extra] makes me nervous. :)

cheers
/Johan