[arch-haskell] How to currently install haskell packages?

Jonathan Lahav j.lahav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:19:01 CET 2012

I'll be back on it in 15 minutes.

Unrelated to that, isn't it weird I can't install haskell-text from extra?
I don't think it has anything to do with me trying to build
haskell-download. In google cache you can still see that Arch had a package
named haskell-deepseq which is a dependency of haskell-text and it is not
there anymore.

Am I totally off or there is something wrong here?