[arch-haskell] xsounds down?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Jul 24 10:14:47 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Stephen Crane <culda.rinon at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears to me that http://xsounds.org/~haskell/ is down (403). Just
> wanted to report this in case it was an easy fix.

The system was bitten by the recent libc upgrade, which meant it
wasn't possible to log in, though Apache was still running just fine.
It's now been re-installed, and I'm told the repos were restored from
backups.  I've notified the system admin that something went wrong
either with the file permissions or the Apache config and hopefully
he'll get on it soon.

After hearing about the failed libc upgrade I backed up the repo to
the old location, so in the meantime you can use that:

  [haskell]
  http://www.kiwilight.com/haskell/$arch/

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org