[arch-haskell] [arch-general] Haskell Support Was: Xmonad version?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Jan 8 18:34:52 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 07:15:55PM +0100, Fabio Riga wrote:
> 2011/12/30 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>
>> Just out of curiosity, are you using a modified cblrepo that
>> outputs a dependency on the correct GHC version, or do you handle
>> it through a PKGBUILD patch for each package?
>
> I modified cblrepo.

I just pushed a branch for cblrepo that includes the required change
to make PKGBUILDs that depend on GHC 7.2.2.

Fabio, have you been building your packages in a fork of
archhaskell/habs?
Would you mind publishing it somewhere?  (Preferably Github, but
anywhere that's accessible would do.)

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay