[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Feb 16 10:00:53 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 09:36, Adrien Haxaire <adrien at haxaire.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Everything went smoothly. I have installed GHC 7.4.1. \o/
>
> I have uploaded my directory ah-ghc74 at this location:
> http://arch.adrienhaxaire.org. I made a tarball for every directory inside.
>
> Please let me know when you have downloaded them and checked it works, so I
> can delete them.

I've probably missed something in my instructions, because to me it
looks like you haven't built anything except ghc itself.  There should
be a package in each sub-dir after a successful complete build.  All
haskell-* tar-balls are about 1Kb in size and they should be
considerably larger if there was a built package in there.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org