[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Feb 14 22:39:25 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 09:32:08AM -0800, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> On 02/14/2012 01:50 AM, Adrien Haxaire wrote:
>>     $ git clone git clone http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/ah-ghc74.git
> I think your domain name is not working right now. What is the IP
> address of your server?

I did try it just now and it was working just fine.

> I'd like to try ghc 7.4. Did you find any problems so far with
> hackage packages?

Only with 'darcs', everything else has worked beautifully out of the

Oh, and I haven't pushed an updated cblrepo to hackage yet, so you'll
need to grab that out of git, if you are interested in using it.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay