[arch-haskell] Stable, Vetted Hackage

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Thu Dec 13 22:33:10 CET 2012

I'd also like to encourage the arch-haskell team to talk to Michael on
this. The current Haskell repos have made things so much better than they
were even a year ago, but if we can get behind a rising tide to lift all
boats, I'd love to see that happen. I am still end user / novice enough to
feel unqualified to evaluate Michael's proposals on a technical level other
than they seem reasonable, maintainable and scalable as far as I can see.
He's out in front on this, which is what Haskell needs right now. Let's get
involved.

-Ethan

http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized