[arch-haskell] My inactivity

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Sep 9 09:42:56 CEST 2011

I've been rather inactive lately. It's for a good reason, but I forgot
to communicate it.

About two months ago I and my family left the UK for Sweden (my home
country).  Since then it's been a rather hectic time with settling in,
finding a place to live, moving our stuff (twice), starting a new job,
assembling furniture from IKEA, etc. At the moment we live in our own
place, but we still don't have a reliable and fast internet
connection. The ETA on the connection is 21 September. That means
it'll be a few more weeks until I can get back to working with
ArchHaskell properly.

I'm very happy to see that Nicolas and Leif continue to work with it.
Ideally you haven't even noticed my absence :-)

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org