[arch-haskell] Another update done (x86_64 only)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 6 22:27:43 CEST 2011

I've just finished compiling the bunch of updates that were performed
during my absence. 130 packages updated, and I've only had time to
compile for x86_64 yet.

The packages are in my private repo[1], since I still don't have
proper access to the server. If some one with access would copy it
over to [haskell] then I'd very much appreciate it.

I'll probably get around to compiling for i686 this weekend. It would
of course be very much appreciated if someone else beat me too it
though ;)

/M

[1] [h4a]: http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/$repo/$arch
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay