[arch-haskell] Please contribute patches [sifflet]

gdweber at iue.edu gdweber at iue.edu
Sat Mar 19 03:30:48 CET 2011

Peter,

Sifflet-lib and sifflet 1.2.4 are now available on Hackage, and will
build with the current package versions on Arch Linux.

I am only able to follow the arch-haskell list sporadically, but as it happens,
I am on spring break this week, and your message caught my eye.
Usually you can get my attention faster and more reliably
by sending email addressed to me personally, with 'sifflet' in the
subject line.

Earlier, Magnus Therning asked me, the sifflet author, to upgrade
these packages for GHC 7 and the new Haskell Platform.  I did so,
but it seems that after that HXT went up to a new version as well.

Thanks for your interest in making sifflet available to Arch Haskell.

Greg