[arch-haskell] Please contribute patches

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Mar 14 20:22:03 CET 2011

Hi Leif,

 > I submitted a pull request for yesod and a number of other things:
 > https://github.com/archhaskell/habs/pull/47. Do I also need to drop a
 > note here for it to get noticed, or what is the preferred way of
 > notifying about such things?

as of now, I don't receive e-mail notifications when a pull request is opened.
I've tried to enable that feature in Github, but I couldn't figure out how to
do it. Notificationts seem to be enabled for repositories that my user owns,
but 'archhaskell/habs' isn't one of them. Duh. :-(

It's probably best to send an e-mail to this list, too, when filing a pull
request.

Take care,
Peter