[arch-haskell] Many packages are not yet upgradable

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Mar 12 23:46:01 CET 2011

Actually, it should be fairly simple.  There was a very small set of
packages that didn't already have support for ghc7 when I looked into
it a month or so ago.  I contacted all maintainers of the Hackage
packages, and IIRC there was only one package, numeric-prelude, that
had issues with extending the ranges for the dependencies.

/M