[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for gitit

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sun Jan 23 18:31:26 CET 2011

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21349
jtang wrote:

I tried installing gitit on a fairly clean system but gitit fails to
install as haskell-smtpclient fails to install (as haskell-hsemail is
at version 1.7 and the dependancy check is for haskell-hsemail<1.7),
haskell-happstack-server also fails to install as it requires
haskell-haxml<1.14 , but the current version in AUR is 1.20.2.

downgrading haxml to 1.13.3 and hsemail to 1.6 seems to let me install

If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.