[arch-haskell] collaborative HABS maintenance

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 06:58:45 CET 2011

I thought it was simply a matter of running cabal2arch on what's on hackage?

I haven't kept up with everything on this list, but I was under the
impression there was a file somewhere that told cabal2arch which package
names not to prepend with "haskell-".  Would anyone know where to configure
that?
Looking back in the mailing list I found a mention of
"Other thoughts:
* The translation table of Hackage names to Arch names (currently hardcoded
 into cabal2arch) should be easily accessible programmatically for use in
 scripts and other tools (e.g. bauerbill)."
but I couldn't find such a list in the cabal2arch source.
-Leif