[arch-haskell] Updated cmdargs, crypto-api, data-default, and hlint

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Jan 14 00:15:55 CET 2011

Hi guys,

updated versions of cmdargs, crypto-api, data-default, and hlint are
available in the binary repository and on AUR. I've also bumped the
$pkgrel of cabal2arch, puremd5, tagged, and yesod to force re-builds so
that they take advantage of the new versions.

BTW, I asked the aur-general guys to please mark all packages that we
know to be out-of-date on AUR as such. I guess they're doing that right
now, and that's why all those out-of-date notification mails are
arriving on the list. Please don't be alarmed. :-)

Take care,
Peter