[arch-haskell] State of Affairs: Summarizing 83 days worth of experience

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sun Jan 9 17:36:59 CET 2011

Hi Magnus,

I have the impression that you are avoiding the substance of my original
article in this thread. I posted that very long and very detailed message,
because I believe that it's vital to understand the problems we have to
solve before we try to solve them. I would love to hear your opinion about
the issues I raised in a little more detail than "this sort of feedback is
invaluable." If you feel that my feedback is invaluable, then please respond
it instead of re-starting this thread from scratch, ignoring everything I
already wrote.

Take care,
Peter