[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-sdl-ttf

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Jan 8 22:51:10 CET 2011

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18149
gdweber wrote:

Hi peti, Not sure I understand your request.  I don't think a Cabal
file can declare a dependency on an Arch Linux package, so I think you
mean something like includes and extra-libraries declarations, such as

  includes: SDL/SDL_ttf.h
  extra-libraries: SDL_ttf-2.0

Is that what you need?

One reason I'm puzzled is because in my own projects, I've recently
had to comment out 'includes' and 'extra-libraries' lines in the Cabal
file because of configuration errors.  After reading your request, I
tried uncommenting them and -- surprise! -- they now are okay again.
I have no clue why those lines became errors, and now are correct

If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.