[arch-haskell] Preparing for the release

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Feb 13 19:05:31 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 05:32:39AM +0100, Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 03:11:37PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> >> Thanks Christian!
> >>
> >> Yes, we will go to parsec-3: the maintainer has declared that is the
> >> appropriate steps for parsec:
> >>
> >>    http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2010-November/015047.html
> >>
> >> Getting containers updated for 7.0.2 would also be nice.
> >
> > Any comments on my concerns on OpenGL and GLUT?
>
> I think we should be fine, since the same versions of GLUT and
> OpenGL were shipped with 2010.2.0.

Well, if "fine" means 2011.2.0.0 will be broken in the same way as
2010.2.0 is broken, then yes, we'll be fine :-)

Anyway, it seems that is indeed what'll happen.  Fingers crossed that
it's fixed for 2011.4.0.0.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay