[arch-haskell] Symlinks are screwed up in i686

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Feb 11 12:38:49 CET 2011

Magnus,

your recent update of the i686 tree screwed up the symlinks for 'repo.db'
again, which in turn broke my build. Furthermore, you've again deleted older
versions of the updated packages even though I repeatedly asked you not to.

This is the third or fourth time that this is happening -- despite the fact
that you should know better. It's beginning to look like your breaking the
i686 repository for use with my build scripts on purpose.

Peter