[arch-haskell] Early repo for GHC7 and HP 2011?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Feb 10 11:33:58 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 00:42, Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2011/2/9 Wei Hu <weihu at cs.virginia.edu> wrote:
>> The [staging] repo has ghc7 binaries and some libraries compiled with
>> ghc7. I'm not sure if they are parts of HP 2011 though.
>
> I have put in [staging] all current modules compiled for GHC 7 : when
> modules were part of the HP 2011 draft, I put the version
> corresponding to the cabal file. In [community-staging] there are
> rebuilds of community packages (notably xmonad and gtk2hs).

Yes, I noticed that, and I've started an attempt to build [haskell]
against that repo.  I haven't gotten very far, only the three packages
missing for a complete HP so far.  If anyone's interested my changes
are available at https://github.com/magthe/habs/tree/ghc7.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org