[arch-haskell] Another update in the works

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Dec 21 07:21:18 CET 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 09:33:31PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I'm trying to catch up with a few updates again.  Please refrain from
> changes to the git repo in the mean time.

I was hoping this would be done in the morning, but woke up to find
that I ran into a problem with ld causing an OOM when building
crypto-api.  A bit of manual work seems to have gotten me past that
now.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay