[arch-haskell] New maintainer needed

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 12 12:39:29 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:05, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> I reckon all this means that you won't be needing a cron job to sync
> ~magnus/h4a to ~haskell/ anymore, right? I can create one, of course,
> but that would mean that Nicolas would have to push updates to the
> directories in magnus home, or they would be overwritten every time the
> cron job runs. I guess, that's not what we want?

You reckon correctly.  Such a cron job would most likely just cause
more trouble than benefit.  I'll keep trying to get added to the
group, and in the mean time I'll have to do manual syncs,
[archhaskell] to ~magnus, and then get someone else to do a manual
sync in the other direction.  Hopefully this situation won't last much
longer now.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org