[arch-haskell] Replacing the current comment with a Maintainer field

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 02:11:56 EDT 2010

On 2010/10/30 Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi guys, how do you feel about this patch to the archlinux repository?
> Would anyone mind if I'd make that change?

I'm okay with that, you make me notice that I accidentally pushed that
change to the provides list with another commit, but I wanted to ask
the mailing-list about it before pushing it (it caused PKGBUILD to no
longer have redundant haskell-cabal and other dependencies).

I saw that you added options to personalize names of generated
packages: do you plan to support packaging multiple versions of a
single library? AFAIK this is perfecctly allowed by GHC and would make
packaging easier for libraries depending on old packages.

--
Rémy.