[arch-haskell] Make-based incremental build for arch-haskell

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Oct 22 11:21:56 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 15:35, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
>  >>  hledger_name = hledger
>  >
>  > This name can be obtained by the following Haskell function: [...]
>
> It would be nice if cabeal2arch would have a flag that could be used to
> obtain that information, as in the following (imaginary) examples:
>
>  $ cabal2arch --arch-name hledger
>  hledger
>
>  $ cabal2arch --arch-name HUnit
>  haskell-hunit

Raise a bug against cabal2arch on github.  I'm in the middle of wiring
in some better command line parsing into cabal2arch so requests like
this one will hopefully not be too difficult to satisfy in the future.

Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus         identi.ca|twitter: magthe