[arch-haskell] Some changes to the github repos

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 14 06:58:59 EDT 2010

Remy has done some rather low-level work on the archlinux git repo,
splitting it into two repos.  Unfortunately this means that all
existing clones are likely to be very broken at the moment.  Given how
soon after the creation of the github repos this was done, I'm not
expecting it to cause major grief.

Also note that this *only* affects the archlinux repo, the habs and
cabal2arch repos are untouched by this.

With this I feel we are in a good position to announce to the large
Arch community of the changes to how Haskell is handled in Arch,
together with the plans for the future.

Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus         identi.ca|twitter: magthe