[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-abortt-transformers

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 14 01:45:28 EDT 2010

On 13/10/10 10:27, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:
> On 2010/10/13 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
>> Ah, as you see I've now managed to configure the mailing list so that
>> messages from AUR come through :-)
>>

> Get prepared to flooded by comments from angry users ! Btw did you
> look at my refactoring of cabal2arch ?

I've changed the email address on the AUR account to a private one
again.  Not because of the flooding but because using the mailing list
address would allow pretty much anyone to reset the password on the AUR
account via the "Forgot Password" link.

magnus@therning.org           Jabber: magnus@therning.org