[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-abortt-transformers

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Oct 13 05:31:47 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:27, Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2010/10/13 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
>> Ah, as you see I've now managed to configure the mailing list so that
>> messages from AUR come through :-)
>>

> Get prepared to flooded by comments from angry users ! Btw did you
> look at my refactoring of cabal2arch ?

I had a very cursory glance at it only so far.  I did like what I saw,
but I'll have a slightly more details look later, hopefully today.

In the future, would you mind being added to the archhaskell
organisation on github so you don't have to rely on me for getting
your changes in?

Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus         identi.ca|twitter: magthe