[arch-haskell] Layout of ABS tree for Haskell packages?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Oct 12 05:42:50 EDT 2010

I've just downloaded all 1937 packages maintained by arch-haskell on
AUR, and I'm about to put them all in a git repository.  Before doing
that I thought I'd ask if anyone has suggestions on the directory
hierarchy in that repo?

The only criterion I can think of is that we'd probably would want
binary and source packages separated in some way.  I should say that
this is mostly a hunch on my part so I'm more than willing to be
convinced otherwise.  So, based on this hunch I'm currently leaning
towards the following layout:

habs
├── bin
│   ├── befunge93
│   │   └── PKGBUILD
│   ├── berp
│   │   ├── berp.install
│   │   └── PKGBUILD
│   │   ...
├── aur
│   ├── addlicenseinfo
│   │   └── PKGBUILD
│   ├── advgame
│   │   └── PKGBUILD

Any thought or comments on this.  I'm particularly interested in
comments from people who have experience with working with the
ABS-related tools.

Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus         identi.ca|twitter: magthe