[arch-haskell] Status update

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun Jan 24 19:35:51 EST 2010

Hey all,

cabal2arch is updated and building packages, under ghc 6.12, with the
new tweaks:

  - full dependency listings
  - fixed to find the haddock index.

You should be able to update via your favorite provides-supporting
package tool, e.g.

    sudo bauerbill --build-as $USER --no-color --noconfirm  --aur -S cabal2arch

So I think we're in better shape now.

Many packages in AUR are missing their dependencies on e.g.
haskell-network or haskell-mtl, so I'll script up a full rebuild of AUR
against ghc 6.12, at which point we'll be done.

I've started with the most popular packages. So, e.g. haskell-binary is
now updated.

-- Don