[arch-haskell] [jgm@berkeley.edu: Re: Pandoc restriction for Parsec <3]

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Mon Feb 15 20:09:59 EST 2010

The main user of parsec -- pandoc -- is *not* going to move to parsec 3,
since it is twice as slow.

That means that neither is the Haskell Platform

That means that we should downgrade to parsec 2 on arch and *not move to
parsec 3 for the foreseeable future*.

-- Don

----- Forwarded message from John MacFarlane <jgm at berkeley.edu> -----