[arch-haskell] [donotreply@wordpress.com: [Arch Linux and Haskell] Please moderate: "Arch Linux Updates to GHC 6.12"]

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Tue Feb 2 19:52:10 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from "WordPress.com" <donotreply at wordpress.com> -----

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:19:04 +0000
From: "WordPress.com" <donotreply at wordpress.com>
To: dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Subject: [Arch Linux and Haskell] Please moderate: "Arch Linux Updates to GHC 6.12"

A new comment on the post #274 "Arch Linux Updates to GHC 6.12" is waiting for your approval
http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/2010/01/31/arch-linux-updates-to-ghc-6-12/

Author : sargon (IP: 86.103.203.159 , 159-203-103-86.dynamic.dsl.tng.de)
E-mail : danielehlers at mindeye.net
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=86.103.203.159
Comment:
It first seems to be fine that we now have 6.12, but under the fact that many of the tools and library's haven't adopted this ghc release and the big red stop on the ghc download page for 6.12 it seems unwary.  Personally, I currently develop some apps which use gtk2hs and c2hs, which both didn't build with stable releases or in the case of c2hs only with some handwork,  but also parts of code running fine with 6.10 didn't build with 6.12.

But enough blubbering, is there any way to have 6.10 back or maybe aside from 6.12.

Approve it: http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=157
Trash it: http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=157
Spam it: http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=157
Currently 1 comment is waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated

----- End forwarded message -----