[arch-haskell] HP 2010.2.0.0 status update

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Mon Aug 23 13:38:00 EDT 2010

The big upgrade is almost complete. GHC 6.12.3 is in extra, and the
majority of binary packages have been rebuilt. AUR is up to date.

The last steps are:

    * haskell-parallel package rebuilt against 6.12.3 [vegai]
    * haskell-quickcheck package rebuilt against 6.12.3 [vegai]
    * bump haskell-cgi to HP version (3001.1.7.3)
    * bump happy (1.18.5)

I've rolled an AUR meta-package "haskell-platform" but it awaits these
versions to be built prior to uploading.  At which point, we'll be complete.